Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NEW Blocks, SUPER EASY SUPER FAST

Use the 8x8 pages and 2x7 wood (cut into 7 inch blocks). Design the 8x8 page however you'd like, but make your image 7x7 so when you get the page back you just cut it out and it's ready to be attached to the block. Paint your block. Attach the page to the block with double stick tape. This gives it a smooth flat look and no bubbles from the mod podge. You can easily remove the page year after year to update it with a new photo or image.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

these are so great. I love the idea of not using mod podge. I can't wait to try it.

Penny Hughes, Personal Publishing Consultant said...

These are beautiful Heidi. I am your biggest fan and I'm so glad that I can copy so well! The vintage paper collection (The "A") is my favorite, believe it or not!

Have you tried to just use a coat of varnish over the top of these? works great!