Thursday, February 10, 2011

Addicted to Wipe Off Boards

If you select uv coating on a 12x12 or 11x14 pg it will come with a coating over the top of it that works like a white board. They are SO much fun and SO easy to make! My kids love to play with them and I do too! (not sure why this is underlined, can't figure out how to make it not underlined)

These fun Baptism pages are made using the new church art that was added this month. Cut the page into 4 pieces, hole punch the top in two places and put rings through each hole to keep them together. This is a fun gift to give to someone who has recently been baptized and is perfect to take to church to help keep the kids quite. They sell washable dry erase markers so you don't have to worry about your kids ruining their clothes:)




These boards are really fun for the little boys and girls you have in your life. They LOVE playing with adults and it's great bonding time:)



This one I am most excited about - the CHORE chart!!! I have told the kids that whoever has the most check marks at the end of each week will receive $1. I'm hoping this will help even out the load of work I do around the house:)

1 comment:

camille said...

Heidi, I need these!