Thursday, April 19, 2012

11 Year Anniversary Special


Eleven years ago TODAY I displayed my first published storybook at my wedding reception! It was a HUGE hit and I've been creating storybooks ever since.

To celebrate I want to HELP you get started with your storybooks so you can experience the magic moments that come with each book. If you have not already JOINED CLUB HM now is the time.

Thursday, April 19-Saturday, April 21 I'm offering an additional $20 in FREE publishing for all those who sign up for Club HM.

If you want to turn your hobby into a rewarding business I invite you to join me as a consultant. You'll receive 50 FREE publishing points when you sign up THIS MONTH!

Email or call me to let me know you're ready to join Club HM or become a consultant and start creating a library of your favorite family stories that will be enjoyed for generations to come.

No comments: