Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Family Blog

Family Blog Header
Family Blog Album Title Page
Family Blog 12x12 post bound album cover

I am SO excited about my new blog 12x12 post bound album. I'm so happy that Heritage Makers now offers a 12x12 post bound album as one of their products. I ordered it last night and can't wait for it to get here. I've been doing my family blog in 12x12 pages, which I LOVE, it kills 2 birds with 1 stone and my kids love looking through the pages. My blog is entitled "Find Joy in the Journey" I put that title on the cover of my album and also made a title page that will be the first page in my album, it has a quote that I really like and want to live by it is "Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." -Thomas S Monson.

I also made my blog header using the same collection of artwork (the grown up table collection). Isn't it so fun how everything matches!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heidi this is great I LOVE it!