Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LOVE what I do!

This is why I LOVE Heritage Makers...



“Best of Heritage” is one of the awards given at the HM annual conference. This project is about a family and their baby, who had a birth defect that would not allow him to live very long. There is an organization called “Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep” that consists of over 7000 photographers that volunteer their time to visit during the precious time after these infants are born. They photograph the endearing moments that Mom, Dad, siblings and family members spend with their little one.

Heritage Makers is partnering with NILMDTS and will be donating a book featuring these photos to each family that the photographers serve. As a consultant, I volunteer to help these families design their books. I gain so much fulfillment from the projects I have been able to help others do. Heritage Makers offers a wonderful product and process, and for me, a consultant, a wonderful opportunity to do what I love and help others.

Here is a link to a youtube video about Tristan’s book -

http://www.youtube.com/user/HeritageMakers#p/u/3/hztLRVUmgB4

Here is a link to the “Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep” organization -

http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/


If you'd like to learn more about how you can be a part of Heritage Makers and help preserve these priceless photos into beautiful custom storybooks please contact me.

No comments: